The process of renewing a qualified certificate on a cryptographic card
Renewal of a qualified certificate involves extending its validity for 1, 2 or 3 years.
The process of renewing a certificate on a cryptorgraphic card is accessible from the Certum Panel account and is possible for both account holders and new users.
To renew a certificate, the user must have:
- a valid qualified certificate (electronic signature);
- product or e-code/activation code for renewal of their electronic signature;
- an account in the Certum Panel. Access to panel (and the renewal process) is possible via a web browser;
- proCertum CardManager software;
- Certum CardService and SignService application – to be downloaded and installed during the renewal process.
After purchasing the product you will be able to complete the renewal process itself in a few steps:
Step 1 – login/registration to the Certum Panel
Step 2 – select a certificate for renewal
Step 3 – fill out the form and verify the data, as well as sign the application form
Step 4 – download the certificate to your cryptographic card
More information and instructions for activating the renewal on the cryptographic card are available here: